T enjoyed the helicopters today. He just got a remote control helicopter like his big brother.
Working Hard with the Rescue Helicopter by Cynthia Benjamin
Imaginary Play: Play with Fisher Price Helicopter.
Remote Control Helicopters
T has this Flying Ball RC Helicopter so he doesn’t break the blades as easily when it crashes.
- Stick Pretzels
- Take 2 pieces of bread and cut in helicopter shape.
- Make any kind of sandwich you would like with shaped pieces.
- Use a piece of the crust for the landing skid.
- Break a pretzel stick in half for the tail blades.
- Use peanut butter as glue to glue them on.
- Glue 2 pretzel sticks on top for the main rotor blades.
Helicopter Coloring Page
I found this Helicopter Coloring Page for T.
Transportation Unit Study