Vitamins & Mineral
This is our last day of our Nutrition unit study. We studied vitamins and minerals and how they are good for our bodies.
A Beka Grade 2 Enjoying God’s World Science Lesson 4-5
Good and Nutrition For Every Kid by Janice VanCleave Chapters 5-6
Discuss: Minerals help us build strong bones and teeth. Some good mineral foods are milk, fish, eggs, and lettuce. Vitamins help protect us from diseases. Fruits and vegetables are great for getting vitamins.
- Why do we need to eat mineral foods?
- What are some good mineral foods?
- Why do we need to eat vitamins?
- What are some good vitamin foods?
ABC’s of Vitamins
J and I worked on this ABC’s of Vitamins booklet together.
Fruit Basket Word Search
- Stone Soup by Jon J. Muth
- Stone Soup Printable Poem
Nutrition Unit Study