She wanted a Cookies -n- Cream birthday cake this year!
- 2 boxes of some sort of chocolate cake mix
- 2 boxes of 3.75 oz. vanilla pudding
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. oil
- 1 c. milk
Mix all the ingredients and bake in 4 round cake pans according to the directions on the cake box.
- 1 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup heaving whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. crushed Oreo’s
Whip butter and cream together then add in the other ingredients. Put between the cake layers.
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. shortening
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 c. powder sugar
Whip the butter and shortening together then add the vanilla and powder sugar. Add a little milk if the buttercream is too thick. Frost the sides and the top of the cake.
Chocolate Ganosh Recipe:
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
Warm the whipping cream in the microwave for 2 minutes and then dump in the butter and chocolate chips. Keep stirring until melted and runny. Place in the refrigerator for about half an hour so it thickens up. Drizzle it around the top of the cake so it drips part way down the sides.
- Hershey’s Cookies -n- Cream Bars
- Mini Oreo’s
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream